50mm Glass Photography Lens Ball
- Always clean the ball of fingerprints before shooting using the included microfibre cloth
- Attach it carefully on smooth, sloping surfaces
- In the case of freehand shooting, work with a maximum exposure time of 1/250 – 2/125.
- The ideal focal length is between 24 and 35mm
- Longer exposure times are also possible with stands
- Ideally for extensive areas with few high points (e.g. forest clearings, marketplaces, water with and without ships)
- For photography with the use of a stand, keep a safe distance so that neither the stand nor the photographer is reflected in the glass ball
- Have fun and be creative!
Take inverted photos through the crystal clear Glass Lens Ball. Measuring 50mm in diameter, this lens ball is perfect for use with mirror-less and DSLR cameras as it lets you photograph inverted images in a 180-degree sphere view. Simply switch to manual focus and focus on the image inside the ball and take the photo. It works best to use a macro lens or a wide-angle lens.
Don’t miss out on this amazing deal today ONLY!
The Fine Print
- Limited number available
- Deal applies online only
- For product queries email: email@example.com
- Picture for display purposes only
- Terms and Conditions apply